Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What inspires?... part 1


(A seat by the falls)











Part of what inspires me most to create landscapes is my constant interaction with Nature. I would say that is what drove me into such a career as a Landscape Designer. Inspirational beauty is all around us in Nature and bringing it alive in my landscapes is what I love most.






(bottom view of the falls, I had to stand in the middle of the Oxtongue River to get this shot)


(Below: View across the lower falls, taken under a red maple)
These are photos taken at various points along Ragged Falls, Ontario. A place where the water rushes down with such force that vibrations literally resonate within your body.
(Above: The very start of Ragged Falls, one of a series of drops along the Oxtongue River)


(Top of Falls view looking down)

1 comment:

Scott Simmons said...

Nice work.